Below we’ve included some key information to help you in your planning for the CannaFarm Con, including tips from past attendees. Use the info below to make the most of your time!
Before the Show
- Pre-Register the evening before the show to avoid the lines on-site.
- Make plans early to ensure that you will have the necessary accommodations. Hotel space is limited so make your reservations early. Be sure to book at our Preferred Partner Hotel for a discount.
- Set your personal and business goals for your experience. Whether it is networking, professional development or connecting with one of our exhibiting companies you need to plan ahead, set up appointments and register for the educational sessions you are interested in attending. Print new business cards now if you need them and make sure they make it in your luggage.
- Check the CannaFarm Con’s website for schedule changes. Sometimes unexpected changes in our speaker schedules force us to make last-minute changes to educational sessions. Before you leave, be sure to visit the CannaFarm Con website to check for any last-minute changes to the schedule.
- Invite your colleagues to join you!
Bring along others from your business or invite your fellow industry connections to meet you at the CannaFarm Con. Download some social flair to let your connections know you are attending or send an invitation via email.
At the Show
- Pick up your badge on Thursday before the show opens to avoid the lines.
- Pick up a Show Directory Map when you arrive on-site.
- Take some time to review events, education and exhibitor listings before the show.
- Make sure your badge is in plain sight while visiting exhibitors’ booths.
- Take advantage of show specials and discounts.
- Take a break every few hours to refresh, have a snack and get some fresh air.
- Dress Code: The dress code for the CannaFarm Con is business casual.
- Check the current weather at the show location before you leave, pack a light sweater or jacket for temperatures that vary in meeting rooms, and be sure to wear comfortable shoes!
- On-Site Dining: Restaurants nearby.
After the Show
This could be the most important tip of all: Follow up with the connections you made at the CannaFarm Con, post-show, to ensure that you can stock all of the new products that you saw in the networking plaza!