INSURANCE WAIVER THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE is made by the Exhibitor in favor of the CannaFarm Con 2019: A Cannabis Extraction Conference, MACE MEDIA GROUP and the VENUE.
(1) THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE MUST BE PROVIDED TO THE CONFERENCE BY AN EXHIBITOR WHO, AFTER MAKING REASONABLE ATTEMPTS, IS NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE THE CONFERENCE WITH A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE AS PREVIOUSLY REQUESTED.
(2) AS SIGNATORY TO THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE, EXHIBITOR ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RELEASES FACSS FROM ALL CLAIMS AS DESCRIBED BELOW ARISING FROM THE EXHIBITOR’S PARTICIPATION IN CannaFarm Con.
(1) MACE Media Group is the sponsor, organizer and manager of CannaFarm Con
(2) The Exhibitor has leased a booth(s) for one of the tour locations presented by MACE Media Group.
(1) Waiver and Release: The exhibitor assumes all responsibility for and all risk of any damage or injury whether to property or person, including death that may occur to the Exhibitor, its employees, agents, licensees, or invitees at or in connection with the event. The Exhibitor agrees to protect, save and hold MACE Media Group, its Governing Board, Scientific Association Management, the venue , GES Exposition Services, and all agents and employees thereof (hereinafter collectively called Indemnities) forever harmless for any damage or charges imposed for violations of any law or ordinance, whether occasioned by the negligence of the exhibitors or those holding under the exhibitor, and further, the exhibitor shall, at all times, protect, indemnify, save and hold harmless the indemnities against and from any and all losses, costs, damages, liability or expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising from or out of or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the exhibitor, its agents, employees or business invitees, which arise from or out of or by reason of said exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises.
(2) Miscellaneous: Exhibitor understands and acknowledges that exhibitor may be waiving important legal rights by its execution of this form and exhibitor acknowledges that it has had an opportunity to review this form with counsel of its choice. The person executing this Waiver and Release on behalf of the exhibitor hereby confirms that he or she is authorized to do so.
2018 RELEASE OF LIABILITY: As an exhibitor, please read, sign below, and email a scanned copy of this page to the MACE Media Group office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exhibitor shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by the venue, CannaFarm Con and MACE Media Group or their owners or managers, which results from any act or omission of exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless , CannaFarm Con, MACE Media Group , its Governing Board, Scientific Association Management, the venue, and their respective owners, managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, from any damages or charges resulting from exhibitor’s use of the property. Exhibitor’s liability shall include, without limitation, all losses, costs, damages, or expenses arising out of or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the Exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise out of the Exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, host hotel, or any part thereof.
IN WITNESS THEREOF, exhibitor, by its duly authorized representative, has executed this form.